Dunkin’ Donuts Seasonal Coffees Are Back To Brew Up Holiday Cheer
Stock Up on New Apple Pie and Other Seasonal Varieties for a Limited Time Only
Orrville, OH (Food News) Dunkin’ Donuts® packaged coffee is celebrating the aromas of fall and winter with seasonal coffee flavors, including a new Apple Pie variety and returning favorites Pumpkin Spice and Mocha Mint. Savor the sippable holiday treats you look forward to most from the comfort of your home.
- NEW Dunkin’ Donuts Apple Pie Flavored Coffee (11 oz) – Enjoy the warm, cinnamon-laced homemade apple pie flavor blended with rich coffee.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Flavored Spice Coffee (11 oz) – Fill your home with the aromas of pumpkin pie spices with this seasonal favorite.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Mocha Mint Flavored Coffee (11 oz) – Each satisfying mug has a burst of mint flavor to put you in the holiday spirit.
Check out these holiday entertaining tips featuring Dunkin’ Donuts seasonal coffees:
- Hosting overnight guests? Set up a flavored coffee bar the next morning. Brew pots of each of the Dunkin’ Donuts seasonal varieties and organize them in individual carafes with chalk paint name plates noting each flavor.
- Scored an invite to the holiday soirée of the year? Bring a holiday gift that is sure to please. Package all three Dunkin’ Donuts seasonal varieties and a festive coffee mug in a gift box. Tie the package with a ribbon, along with a silver coffee scoop for a special touch.
- Have a taste for chocolate? Add an extra hint of chocolate to your Dunkin’ Donuts Mocha Mint coffee with a chocolate covered spoon. Melt your choice of chocolate, dip the spoon in the mixture and freeze overnight. Stir it in with your after dinner coffee.
Dunkin’ Donuts seasonal coffee flavors are available for a limited time. Browse the coffee aisle at your local grocer or find a store near you selling Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee at Dunkinathome.com.
About The J. M. Smucker Company
For more than 115 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker’s®, Folgers®, Dunkin’ Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Café Bustelo®, Café Pilon®, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation® and Bick’s® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit www.smuckers.com.
The J. M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks referenced herein, except for the following, which are used under license: Pillsbury® is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC; Carnation® is a trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.; and Dunkin’ Donuts® is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder, LLC.
Dunkin’ Donuts® brand is licensed to The J. M. Smucker Company for packaged coffee products sold in retail channels such as grocery stores, mass merchandisers, club stores, and drug stores. This information does not pertain to Dunkin’ Donuts® coffee or other products for sale in Dunkin’ Donuts® restaurants. K-Cup® and K-Cups® are trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated.